October 24, 2008 10:23 AM
Some highlights at the top o' the morn:
- Vincent Carroll notes that Joe Biden didn't do much better than Sarah Palin in regards to scholarly constitutional dissection.
- In our online exclusive Speakout, Fred Singer of Johnstown notes that they're still not bitter or clinging to guns or religion.
- Mike Rosen dishes on Obama and the courts.
- One of our editorials notes a positive from our meetings with Mark Udall and Bob Schaffer: they both give a rip about a nuclear Iran.
- And Ed Stein takes on Sarah Palin's pricey makeover.