October 27, 2006 12:00 AM

Bozos of Blitz #8

WOW! Thanks to everyone who entered the Bozos of Blitz nickname-the-offense contest. It was really really hard to choose a winner. In fact I could have easily filled the entire Bozos of Blitz cartoon with nicknames from those you all suggested. It was a blast and I do hope you will join me again when I do these kinds of interactive cartoons. Congrats again to the winner Robert Roe-Pachirat from Indianapolis. And no, I didn't plan it that way.

• October 27, 2006

Very well done Drew. I like the winning entry as well.

A Thought....How about a hockey cartoon depicting the dwindling crowds at Avalanche home games (crickets chirping, anyone?), or maybe one with the Avalanche showing Theodore, well....um..."The-Door", eh? I don't expect we will be seeing Jose by the end of the season, if of course, the Avalanche can actually find a taker for this overpaid attention freak. Maybe he can start fooling around with Paris Hilton again to get his game face on.

• October 27, 2006

Crash writes:

WEAK

• October 27, 2006

Rob writes:

Haha! Hopefully that's Jake's only interception this weekend and Indianapolis' only win. It's too bad he doesn't have the full grown beard yet, the Big Bearded Jake is my favorite.

Go Broncos!

• October 27, 2006

Scout writes:

The Colts are going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Broncos!

• October 28, 2006

Dwayne writes:

I think Orange Slush is better, to go along with the Orange Crush. Offense opens up this week....Scoring more than 20 points.....final....

Denver 21
    Colts 6

Bailey, and Wilson score two of the TDs. Darrent Williams returns a punt for the other.

• October 28, 2006