November 23, 2006 12:00 AM

Thanksgiving Broncos style

I just want to wish everyone a terrific Thanksgiving. All of you who stop by to read the cartoons and the blog help make it what it is. Thanks for all the comments you leave.

Be sure to check back Friday when the Bozos of Blitz will be talking both Chiefs and Cornhuskers. Until then have a great one.

• November 23, 2006

Jim Morgan writes:

Dead on with this one, Drew!!! I am afraid J.P. has worn out his mediocraty in Denver. The team can't carry him any longer.

• November 23, 2006

Fabio writes:

Haha, I like this one. Maybe a player from the opposite team would have gotten the potatoes =P

• November 23, 2006

Bill writes:

Happy Thanksgiving Drew!!! Thanks for all the great work that bring your thoughts to life in drawing. I don't know what happened from last year to this year but Plummer's numbers are not as good as last. But this one made me laugh pretty hard because it did have a ring of truth.

• November 23, 2006

Dwayne writes:

Just read the crawl on NFL Network that says Adam Schefter is reporting Cutler will start next week vs. Seattle

• November 23, 2006

JakeTheFake writes:

Bye Jake. I thought you were going to start bawling during your TV interview. Your eyes looked a little glassy.

Shanny....How's the season look now? You're finally playing real teams, and you have no clue. Think about turning in your resignation. You have lost whatever touch you once had and Jay Cutler won't change that fact.

• November 23, 2006

Mike writes:

Instead of watching the Broncos, I went to Disneyland. It was a much better day than watching that turkey of a game.

Saw lots of people wearing Broncos stuff, even one brave kid wearing a Plummer jersey.

Drew, you give Jake too much credit... he hit the wall.

• November 23, 2006

Disgusted writes:

Watch who runs the offense at practice on Monday..if not Cutler, we have lost all common sense. Let's see, smart, big, strong, mobile, great arm, spreads opposing defenses soo running game improves, expands off playbook, instills confidence /hope in entire team, keeps defense off the field more, preps for the future, energizes fan base..maybe this isn't enough??

• November 24, 2006

orangebronco writes:

funny how fickle (or is it spoiled) we are...
    how many other nfl cities with a starting QB who has gone 39-15...would be looking to run him out of town?

• November 24, 2006

orangebronco in chicago writes:

funny how fickle (or is it spoiled) we are...

• November 24, 2006

God writes:

It is time to play J.C., my son

• January 2, 2007

BroncoRamAvsFan writes:

This one is hilarious...I love your sense of humor. I think this is easily the funniest cartoon of '06.