December 2, 2007 10:11 PM

Drew: Broncos Slow Burn

DREW1203.gif

The Broncos continue you to find creative ways to lose games. For those of us who have to watch it has been painful to say the least. The season that has been held together by silly putty is finally coming apart at the seams. The good news is the season is almost over. The bad news is we still have to endure what's left of it. But, hey, on the bright side, Spring Training is on right around the corner.

• December 2, 2007

Cole writes:

This has definately been one of the more painful seasons in recent memory. I despise Travis Henry.

• December 3, 2007

A Sense of Betrayal writes:

Yes, I know the Nuggets have yet to play a winning team, and I know the Avs can't win on the road. But I could swear we still did have basketball and hockey teams in this city.

• December 3, 2007

Missy writes:

My minds been on Spring Training ever since the final out in Game 3 of the World Series. I haven't thought of anything else other then Rockies, Spring Training and Baseball Season.

• December 3, 2007

Brian writes:

Oh well, I guess we will finally earn that top 10 draft pick without trading for it.

• December 3, 2007

Thrawn writes:

Don't bet on that top 10 draft pick either. The broncos will "play for pride" and in their late season charge to nowhere, they will win just enough to keep themselves out of the top 10 picks.

They can't even suck right.

• December 3, 2007

Turd Ferguson writes:

We wouldn't be in this mess if we'd have just stuck with Bubby Brister!

• December 3, 2007

Brett writes:

Why's everyone so glum in Denver? At least you got 1 thing going for you..the Rockies!
    We here in Boston have the undefeated Patriots..the World Champion Red Sox...the
    next NBA champs Celtics ...our Bruins traded in their dresses for hockey jerseys!
    GREAT TO BE WINNING IN BOSTON! Our owners get the talent to get the job done right!

• December 3, 2007

bill writes:

Almost for the "Broncos War Cry"..."Just wait till next year!"

As a longtime Bronco fan, hey I have a Broncos AFL pennant on the wall, remember that it's all Jake Plummers fault.