March 3, 2008 10:45 AM

Drew Litton: Rockies Fans @ Spring Training

DREW0303.gif

Rockies fans have waited a long time to be able to brag about their team, so I say, brag, brag away. This was a fun cartoon that just sprung out of the setting of spring training. A bit wordier than I like to get, but it certainly expresses my sentiments about the season ahead. I'm looking forward it. Speaking of looking forward to it, I think I may get a copy of the new MLB PlayStation game due out March 4. I had a blast a few years back playing it. It was a great diversion from the daily grind.

Hey, by the way, is there any interest out there for a Fantasy Baseball League of fellow win,lose & Drew bloggers? We had one for football and had a good time with it. Let me know by leaving your comments.

• March 3, 2008

Jeffrey writes:

I love it Drew! I've been a Rockies fan since I was seven years old, but this summer I will be walking a bit taller and more proud when I walk around in my gear.

• March 3, 2008

Scot writes:

Drew,

Great cartoon. I think you nail how good it feels to be a Rockies fan now.

I did the fantasy football with you and I would love to do the fantasy baseball as well.

• March 3, 2008

Matt writes:

You forgot the Boston Red Sox foot prints all over costume.
    We left those there from when our Boston Red Sox stomped and swept your undefeated butts for our World Championship at Coors Field.

You guys will have lots
    of sympathy from the St. Louis Cardinals whom we also swept for a World title!

Boston Red Sox OWN the Colorado Rockies!

• March 3, 2008

Dwayne writes:

Matt - If we need to take sympathy with the Cards, so be it. Because as I recall they picked up a World Series trophy just a couple of years later. Besides I'd rather get swept by the Red Sox than lose the friggin Yankees.

• March 3, 2008

Charlie writes:

East coast fans have a tendancy to forget the Rockies swept the Yankees, Mets, and yes the Red Sox last year, in Boston no less.

I would love to be a part of a fantasy baseball league Drew. Thanks for the shirt from the football league, it looks great!

• March 4, 2008

Bill Stewart writes:

Duh Where was the Purple Gang (purple is not manly) when the chips were down. Hail to the RED SOX

• March 4, 2008

Bill Stewart writes:

• March 4, 2008

Michael writes:

The Fierce Banana Slugs would love to strut their stuff in Drew's fantasy baseball league!

• March 4, 2008

I might leave a comment if there actually was a toon to look at. Just a white space with a little red X right now.

• March 4, 2008

JM writes:

If you guys are looking for a fantasy baseball platform, I just registered my league with CBSSports.com; you can get a $50 rebate off registration if you follow this link:

And then you can get 50 for each referral who buys a league