- Gov. Ritter’s executive order for unions
- When will people be held accountable?
- Noisy neighbors are inconsiderate
- Passage of A through I good for children
- Congrats to Michael Mukasey
- Modifications to Title VII
- Election counting problems
- Homeless veterans
- Pakistan the most dangerous
- Fair elections need to be implemented
Fair elections need to be implemented
It is time to entice citizens with the country
Where Fair Elections has been implemented, it has been successful. More people from diverse backgrounds are running
Once in office, Fair Elections candidates are free to legislate without regard to who helped pay for their campaign. They work for their constituents, not big money campaign contributors
This letter has not been edited.