- Gov. Ritter’s executive order for unions
- When will people be held accountable?
- Noisy neighbors are inconsiderate
- Passage of A through I good for children
- Congrats to Michael Mukasey
- Modifications to Title VII
- Election counting problems
- Homeless veterans
- Pakistan the most dangerous
- Fair elections need to be implemented
Modifications to Title VII
Existing laws need to be enforced and new provisions need to be added to protect our nation’s health, especially in the areas of oil and gas drilling and refining. Also, our water supplies, both surface and sub-surface, need to be protected. We would also add that all vehicle mile-per-gallon standards need to be increased sooner than later.
Finally, we believe that renewable energy from geothermal, biomass, wind and solar means need to increase. We have a choice, either we make positive changes now and prolong our world or do nothing and let our world be destroyed as we know it.
This letter has not been edited.