- Gov. Ritter’s executive order for unions
- When will people be held accountable?
- Noisy neighbors are inconsiderate
- Passage of A through I good for children
- Congrats to Michael Mukasey
- Modifications to Title VII
- Election counting problems
- Homeless veterans
- Pakistan the most dangerous
- Fair elections need to be implemented
Noisy neighbors are inconsiderate
Times and boundaries change, and people must be considerate of their neighbors. If I had such noise emanating from a neighbor, you can be assured I would contact the proper authorities in lieu of strangulation. Mrs. Priest’s
This letter has not been edited.