- Gov. Ritter’s executive order for unions
- When will people be held accountable?
- Noisy neighbors are inconsiderate
- Passage of A through I good for children
- Congrats to Michael Mukasey
- Modifications to Title VII
- Election counting problems
- Homeless veterans
- Pakistan the most dangerous
- Fair elections need to be implemented
Passage of A through I good for children
The passage of 1B means our kids will play on safer playgrounds, learn in more comfortable classrooms and have continued funding because our facilities won’t impede quality scores. Our teachers and cooks are grateful as well. Clean, cheerful, functional classrooms and kitchens boost their morale.
All this adds up to school readiness for children that could start off on the short end of an achievement gap that never closes, but the children we serve leave us on a level playing field with their more privileged peers.
This letter has not been edited.