- Liberals moaning about illegals
- Correct phrase is illegal immigrants
- More info. about greenhouse effect
- Global warming
- War needed to be clarified
- Endorsement for Bob Murphy
- Colo. Rockies encourage scalping
- McCarthy moment needed
- Is it too late to avoid bombing Iran?
- We should hear from the victim too
We should hear from the victim too
The problem is that we simply do not have all the facts Before rendering judgments based on what little Johnny Boy has to say, what mommy has to say, and what little Johnny Boy’s attorney has to say, maybe we ought to hear from the victim, the police and the district attorney. There is a whole different side here and Johnson’s conclusions are extremely premature and knee-jerk. His use of the term, “outrageous” to describe what the authorities did in this matter is based on nothing more than what little Johnny Boy, his mommy and his attorney had to say, hardly what you’d call an objective perspective, and Johnson bought it, hook, line and sinker. For shame.
This letter has not been edited.